Posted by: New York Life on Aug 26, 2017
San Antonio, TX
New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. A New York Life Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople, who would enjoy:
• Comprehensive professional training
• Generous benefits
• Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
• Significant income potential
• The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon objective criteria.
• Life and Health License required (part of the hiring process)
• Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required (part of the hiring process)
• Previous experience in Financial Services industry required
• Previous experience in Insurance industry required
• Previous sales experience required
• Previously manage a team of individuals required
• Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
• Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
• College Degree required
If you are:
• highly motivated
• goal oriented
• a strong communicator
• seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
If you are interested in this management opportunity, please contact:
Carol V. Goff, Lt Col, USAF (Ret)
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us. That is why we call ourselves The Company You Keep®.
Our promise? To work with you to build a strong financial future.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that—making sure our customers are prepared for whatever life has in store and that we will be there to help them face the future with confidence.
We’re a lot like the clients we serve. Each of us is working hard to meet life’s responsibilities and build our own futures. Funding retirement? Looking after aging parents? Dealing with the death of a family member? We’ve been there, and we’ve persevered through the toughest of times. So when we work with you, we appreciate that we are being trusted with your most important assets: your family and your business. We take that responsibility seriously. For over 170 years, we’ve kept every promise we’ve made to our customers. That’s simply a fact.
We invite you to explore the depth of that commitment. »
EOE M/F/D/V/SO 1705930 (exp 2/28/2018)
New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010
Bachelors degree or higher
Commensurate with experience