Posted by: California Correctional Health Care Services on May 17, 2018
California State Prison, Solano - Vacaville, CA
$256,488 - $308,184 (Board Certified)
$249,900 - $299,496 (Board Eligible)
Are you a dedicated psychiatrist with an interest in correctional and/or forensic psychiatry? Would you like to join a truly collaborative multidisciplinary health care team? A career with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation offers the opportunity to practice alongside other like-minded professionals well-versed in the intricate psychiatric and medical interplay necessary to treat our diverse patient population. Here, you will see and develop treatment plans for cases you won't encounter in any other practice. Plus, with our strong Behavioral Support Team's assistance, you'll be able to devote your time to practicing and honing advanced pharmacological skills.
We currently have opportunities at California State Prison, Solano, located between San Francisco and Sacramento near family-friendly Vacaville. This city has a rich history, state-of-the-art recreation facilities, and enjoys a high level of community involvement. Or, use the work-life balance you'll find with CCHCS and plan day trips to nearby Napa, Lake Tahoe, and Monterey.
In return for your efforts, we offer:
• 40-hour workweek with flexible schedules
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• State of California pension that vests in five years
• 401(k) and 457(b) options - tax defer up to $35k per year!
• Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
• Visa sponsorship opportunities
• CME annual stipend of $1,000 with paid time off to attend
• $10,000 Thank You Bonus to professionals newly hired with the
State of California
Take the first step in joining this outstanding multi-disciplinary team and contact LaTreese Phillips, at 916.691.4818 or by email at LaTreese.Phillips@cdcr.ca.gov .
HR. Website URL: